Small engine dyno

Vrscbman

Hi all. This is post number 2. Lol. Anyway I live in southeast is and am looking for a dyno to check my performance on my first build. A 212 hemi. Anyone know of a dyno for these engines local to me. Ie....southeast ks, northeast ar, southwest mo and what would be a reasonable price for a pull? It cost me $400 to run my Harley and that includes tuning but not sure what a good price would be for our little powerhouses. Lol. Thanks

Hi all. This is post number 2. Lol. Anyway I live in southeast is and am looking for a dyno to check my performance on my first build. A 212 hemi. Anyone know of a dyno for these engines local to me. Ie....southeast ks, northeast ar, southwest mo and what would be a reasonable price for a pull? It cost me $400 to run my Harley and that includes tuning but not sure what a good price would be for our little powerhouses. Lol. Thanks
When I had my dyno (1985) I charged $80.00. About 2 hrs for break-in and a few test runs. The line, waiting for a chance, was short.

Some say it's what you see on the track that counts, and that's basicly true, but I learned a ton of stuff on that dyno. I also dispelled a lot of peoples cherished believes with that thing.

Scott racing is out of the KC area , uncle franks in omaha
50 dollar's should get you taken care of..
Ought you be some one there around Joplin or fort Smith

Back