Snydersville Microstock results

Microstock2

Finally! The weather was perfect and allowed the season to begin. Randy did another knockout job providing us with an awesome racing surface. Once again the smell of fuel was in the air and the chance to rekindle friendships and rivalries began.

The MRL Microstock Series made a stop at Snydersville with Bob Wagner taking the win and setting a new track record for the World Formulas Jeff Wienacker was second followed by Noel Scheffen, Gary Scheffen and Carl Weinacker. Congrats Bob and great job guys. Looking forward to seeing you at your future dates .

The 206 pilots put on their first show of the season. Some Gremlins (not the car type) reared their ugly heads sidelining some of the competitors but that can be expected when you are on your first night without a test and tune session to check out your wintertime work. Ted Harris scored the season opening feature followed by Ron Farber who led from the pole for much of the race. third was Matt Ackerman 4 James Counterman 5 Matt Gyurkovics 6 Michael Thomas 7 Jim Counterman 8 Ron Counterman 9 Mario Oberto 10 Roy Morris 11 Fred Delibero

Fred Delibero won the first heat but was dq'd when the exhaust header decided to part company with his motor. Mario Oberto won the second heat in an impressive first outing.

Great job guys!

I apologize to Jeff Weinecker. Jeff set the new track record for World Formula Microstocks. I misunderstood the announcer in my haste to rush to the gas station to see if there was any Shoo-fly pies left. Congrats Jeff!

Back