Solutions for leaking tires?

"J'-remy

Does anyone have a solution for leaking tires. One of my fastest sets of tire leak bad. holding them underwater air escapes through the nipples next to the date codes. Several people tell me this is a common problem with the thin sidewalls of Burris tires. someone mentioned super glue. tried that, didn't do the trick.
Slime? bicycle patch from the inside? flex seal? if anyone has a solution to this i sure would appreciate it.
thanks in advance.

Does anyone have a solution for leaking tires. One of my fastest sets of tire leak bad. holding them underwater air escapes through the nipples next to the date codes. Several people tell me this is a common problem with the thin sidewalls of Burris tires. someone mentioned super glue. tried that, didn't do the trick.
Slime? bicycle patch from the inside? flex seal? if anyone has a solution to this i sure would appreciate it.
thanks in advance.
I always scrub tire good, let dry at room temp 100 % warmed tire slightly with blow dryer, generous amount of super glue in entire date code oval or compound stamp area, and in circle nipple area filling the void let dry over night, always worked for me. Perhaps your leak is worse.

I was told for stock car tires put baby powder on the inside of sidewall, I’ve personally used black rtv silicone, also has fixed up some sidewall damage from wheel to wheel combat 👍

Use acetone or acrysol and scrub with a soft bristle brush to clean well. Heat with a blow dryer or heat gun then use either black RTV, or I've actually used Liquid electrical tape. Can usually find it at your big box stores, Lowes, HomeDepot, Marvin's.

Use acetone or acrysol and scrub with a soft bristle brush to clean well. Heat with a blow dryer or heat gun then use either black RTV, or I've actually used Liquid electrical tape. Can usually find it at your big box stores, Lowes, HomeDepot, Marvin's.
This and add 3M windshield urethane as the glue

Somebody told me roll some soap and water in tire.they will not leak no more.you will see little white spots on the tire where leaks are too..ive never tried it but i think hoosier told them about it

Back