Sorry for the mess

Bob Evans

Administrator
I had a problem with the outfit that handles my internet domains, and my nameservers were messed up, but they were still working.
They got that fixed, but in the meantime they assigned 4cycle.com to their default nameservers which points to an advertising page.
The short of it is that some of you won't be able to access the site until everything gets updated. Of course, if you're reading this, then it's probably working for you.

Everything is transferred to the new server and seems to be working.
Sorry, I'm getting too old for all this.
Bob

You know Bob, if it wasn't you old guys a lot of youngsters would have a lot less quality in their lives.

Compute on dude,
DK

Thank you Bob, THE best karting website, hands down…:)….

Hope the Dawgs didn't mess it up….LOL….it was Troy's fault….:)

Yes still having problems on my I phone, keep getting page not found but my lap top seems to be doing fine now.

Acted up on my Android around lunch. I cleared the browsing history and dumped all the cache and restarted the phone. It worked fine after that.

Yes still having problems on my I phone, keep getting page not found but my lap top seems to be doing fine now.

Same here. Yesterday I was waiting in the doc's office and thought I thought I'd log onto Bob's. I was thinking "OH NO! Not another crash!!". Got home and worked fine on my IPad. Whew. :)

Back