Special 50/50 Raffle - Bear Creek Raceway May 23, 2015

We will be having a special 50/50 Raffle on Saturday. There is a little baby born at Duke Hospital on April 14th. His name is Declan and he needs a heart transplant!

Declan has been through more during his short life than most of us go through in a lifetime. Please help this family!

Declan's Mom and Dad, April and Chase Alexander were notified on April 24th that he has been placed on the heart transplant list....now the agony of waiting begins. Please go to our Facebook Page and look at the photo of Declan and click on "Declan's Page" to read about what has been happening to this precious baby since the day he was born.

I am asking all the Bear Creek Family to bring some extra money with them to the race Saturday so we can help. I know from experience how generous the Bear Creek Family is: you have helped send 2 of our WWII Veterans to their Memorial in Washington,DC; you have helped raise hundreds of dollars to help keep our troops supplied with phone cards through USO NC, you have stepped up on many other occasions to assist families in need....I know you will help this little guy LIVE!

We all know how expensive health care is. This seems an impossible task to each of us as individuals, but I am confident with God's help and your generosity, we can work together to make a difference once again.
Thanks so much family, love ya, be blessed, be a blessing, Rene​

Back