Special Thank You to M&M Racing and Crew

Took my two boys to Goodhope Speedway on 4/18 for a day of test/tune and racing. Mike Anderson and fellow racer/crew, Chris and Rusty, were there also. Mike had asked if I was racing that evening and I told him no because I was mainly there for my boys. He told me to race his kart for him. Little leary at first, I said , why not. I met Mike last year at Stateline when I asked him for help and ever since then he has taken time out of his schedule to make sure I have things right with our karts. I've only known him for only an handful of months and for him to ask/trust me with racing his kart is outstanding. I can't thank him enough for allowing me to drive his brand new kart and for all of the help with setting up my kids' karts. Having people like him around makes racing a lot more enjoyable. Thank you again Mike, Chris, and Rusty.

That's what its all about,,Kart racing is a tight knit community of people that love to help each other be successful....M&M Racing had some unfortunate luck last night...but still made light of the night....

Back