spindles?

crimpster

I have a chassis that I bought in pretty decent shape, but I dont know who manufactured the chassis. While going through it i noticed the right front spindle was bent. Here's my question, if I dont chassis make what do I buy for spindle? Can I buy spindle made by say ultramax or phantom? I did look for numbers and markings on chassis could not find anything.

heim adjustable. Rechecked for numbers, dont see any. Gonna get pics on soon , hopefully that will shed alittle more light

Ive been trying to figure out how to get pics posted. I am obviously doing something wrong. Got several pics, all turned out great, just cant get them posted.

If you have an angle finder you can figure it out and order what you need. Put the spindle bearing surface on the edge of a level table. Make sure it is level. Put the angle finder on the spindle shaft (that the tire goes on) and write the angle down. Put the angle finder on the spindle arm (tie rod mount side) and write it down. With those 2 angles and your spindle bolt size & length, you should be able to get the spindle you need.

Check the master cylinder bracket, or the brake caliper bracket, the numbers might be there. Might have to take the item off to access the numbers.

ok I found # inside of master cylinder bracket under a couple coats of paint. The first number a little hard to make out it is either an 8 or 5 then 0042.
Does that help any? Guys I really appreciate your help

Back