Sponsorship pricing?

CETRacing

I know it's a vague question and its going to vary depending on location, and size of sponsorship, but what do you guys normally get paid for sponsors on your karts and what size decals do you offer for a certain price? Just looking into pricing options..

sponsoring a kart for a business not linked to kart racing... is basically a gift... if you believe you can drive business to them by putting their name on the side of your kart... I'd be interested in how... I do think there are ways you might get a business involved that might make you a few dollars.... but for the most part if you have a business giving you $$ for your kart racing you have a bennifactor not a sponsor 99% of the time an employer or family friend...
What can you offer a business? that will increase their business that will give them a ROI (return on investment) if they buy a $100 sponsorship on your kart... they need to generate $500 in sales to break even... if you can show them they will increase sales by $1000 then that is a 100% ROI, Not saying it can't be done... people deal with people they like if you present it well are passionate about it and stay in contact you might very well build a relationship that could last for years. ask for a little and deliver a lot is always good

sponsoring a kart for a business not linked to kart racing... is basically a gift... if you believe you can drive business to them by putting their name on the side of your kart... I'd be interested in how... I do think there are ways you might get a business involved that might make you a few dollars.... but for the most part if you have a business giving you $$ for your kart racing you have a bennifactor not a sponsor 99% of the time an employer or family friend...
What can you offer a business? that will increase their business that will give them a ROI (return on investment) if they buy a $100 sponsorship on your kart... they need to generate $500 in sales to break even... if you can show them they will increase sales by $1000 then that is a 100% ROI, Not saying it can't be done... people deal with people they like if you present it well are passionate about it and stay in contact you might very well build a relationship that could last for years. ask for a little and deliver a lot is always good

Thanks a ton for your input! This put it all in prospective for me. I just had multiple businesses come to me about it online after posting pics of my cart. I didn't want to overcharge someone or even lowball an offer. I understand its tough to get that ROI from what we do, but most people that have come to me are male driven, auto industry, speedshop type places so there is a chance to get that ROI.

Product sponsors work well. It's easier for them to give a product that would benefit you then cash money. In my experience atleast

Back