Stagger Max/Min

yroc

For discussion purposes, what is the most stagger anyone have ran competitively? Also, anyone had a scenario that they needed to run reverse/negative stagger?

1.75 " on Dirt very small bullring , for LTO oval racing you would never be able to use Negative / Reverse Stagger
I could see using reverse stagger with an ultra low cross setup to produce enough left traction to straighten kart.

With enough rr weight, the only way to generate enough lr drive to straighten kart would be with reverse stagger.

Think your way thru weight transfer for the corner to arrive at this conclusion.

Does this fit your theory of operation for an lto chassis?

I could see using reverse stagger with an ultra low cross setup to produce enough left traction to straighten kart.

With enough rr weight, the only way to generate enough lr drive to straighten kart would be with reverse stagger.

Think your way thru weight transfer for the corner to arrive at this conclusion.

Does this fit your theory of operation for an lto chassis?
There's only a handful of guys on here that could even make me think twice about this, unfortunately your one of them , I hope I don't have to think to hard !!

There's only a handful of guys on here that could even make me think twice about this, unfortunately your one of them , I hope I don't have to think to hard !!
Lol

This actually works how most describe their kart to work.
The lr unloads and slips thru the corner. Then reloads on exit to drive the kart straight.

If, upon reloading, there is not enough weight to match traction provided by the rr, the lr can slip down the straight as well.

Would likely be a power robber as slippage causes heat.

Back