Stateline karts

Stateline karts on march 7, 2015 at Columbus fire hall at 2:00 pm We will go over the 2015 season scheduling and And any changes to classes . If you can't make the meeting feel free to call me 716-969-7655 I will post after the meeting start date .

im guessing im taking the extra hour to tri city to race which is fine with me but would really like to see some effort with stateline. goodhope, tri city, naugle, race 1 all have schedule and practice dates out I don't see the big deal in making a schedule and a practice date maybe im missing something

does someone have a complete schedule for the entire season? just trying to plan vacation. is there going to be a printed payout sheet this year?

If weather permitting 4/11 4/18 is practice 4/25 will be start on season . Racing every saturday morning starting 10:00 am points end sept 5, 2015 racing ending sept 27 . There is the schedule tc racing you have not raced there 2 years . Please stop putting stateline down there is family that love stateline .

m&m, thank you for the info. I was just trying to see when the night races were going to be if mark was still going to try and have a couple. also I'm trying to plan my vacation and that is why I asked. you are right I haven't raced there in a couple of years. Mark and I had some differences that are now resolved and things are good between us now. I somehow am confused on how asking for a schedule and if there was going to be a payout sheet was putting the track down. I have not said one bad thing about the track. feel free to review all my previous posts. since you are the face of stateline i'll let you explain to mark why I'm not there this year. because of you i'll not be attending for sure now. if this is how you are going to represent stateline then many more will not be attending. it isn't the wisest thing to drive racers away that might want to come back and give it another try like myself. I am now once again done with this track!!!! sorry mark it wasn't your fault this time :(

Since there isn't anything on the website I was wondering how I would know if everything is a go? How would I be able to find out about rain outs or cancellations?
Also I don't understand the class/weights/age sheet. I have a 12 year old and a flathead what do I run??? Would like to run gold plate.

Since there isn't anything on the website I was wondering how I would know if everything is a go? How would I be able to find out about rain outs or cancellations?
Also I don't understand the class/weights/age sheet. I have a 12 year old and a flathead what do I run??? Would like to run gold plate.

Private message M&M, that worked for me. Also she can run blue or gold. Just move the ages down a line.

Back