Stock cam specs

Ducar 212

I've always been curious what a general stock cam looks like in one of these gx200 clones, from lift and duration, centerlines... I'm mainly curious just because it shows you kindof a baseline on what you get with your standard clone engine. I would have checked mine that I took out, but found it was a dyno cams CL1. This is just a curiosity thing for me, didn't know if anyone knew off hand

I've always been curious what a general stock cam looks like in one of these gx200 clones, from lift and duration, centerlines... I'm mainly curious just because it shows you kindof a baseline on what you get with your standard clone engine. I would have checked mine that I took out, but found it was a dyno cams CL1. This is just a curiosity thing for me, didn't know if anyone knew off hand
There’s not much difference between the stock Ducar 212 cam and the CL1. The CL1 has a tad more duration.

Intake profile Ducar 212

050. - 15 atdc
200. - 84 atdc
Lift. - 223
200. - 27bbdc
050. - 40 abdc

117.5 center line

205 degrees at 050
69. degrees at 200

Closing numbers are close to the cl1 but that is the only thing close.
By closing I mean the last 200 and 050 checks

Last edited:
Intake profile Ducar 212

050. - 15 atdc
200. - 84 atdc
Lift. - 223
200. - 27bbdc
050. - 40 abdc

117.5 center line

205 degrees at 050
69. degrees at 200

Closing numbers are close to the cl1 but that is the only thing close.
By closing I mean the last 200 and 050 checks
Thanks! I assumed it was a CL 1 from dyno. Good to know. I was gonna put it in my BSP motor, but I definitely won't now. It's not a performance cam on any level lol

I have a cl1 if you want one pm me
Well I have the BSP 2 cam that is supposed to be almost an exact copy of the CL 1, it's in my backup engine that I plan on breaking in over the weekend. Thanks anyways.
I actually just repaired the block of an old box stock project engine and replaced the piston rod and crank and have got it back together. The guy I bought my kart from was gonna throw it away. I thought why not... might be a strong little motor

Last edited by a moderator:
Back