Stratos chassis

From what i remember of them, they were low cross karts and were fast on wet tracks,as for the blue wazoom it would be something to play on if no one else were running one,your best bet would be to get a clone if you wish to race.

Way back in the Dixie Chassis days. Probe & Stratos if I remember correctly.
Yes, better with low cross than current set-ups. Soft waist chassis with plenty of flex.
The blue wazoom was put together in your neighborhood by Ralph @ Uncle Franks (West Iowa Tool back in the day.)
The carb is import crap (in my opinion) but the rest of the engine should be fun to work with and ride.
I've got a Blue Wazoom flathead just like it sitting here in the back corner of my shop currently in real loose hands. ;)

-----
Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
29 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Way back in the Dixie Chassis days. Probe & Stratos if I remember correctly.
Yes, better with low cross than current set-ups. Soft waist chassis with plenty of flex.
The blue wazoom was put together in your neighborhood by Ralph @ Uncle Franks (West Iowa Tool back in the day.)
The carb is import crap (in my opinion) but the rest of the engine should be fun to work with and ride.
I've got a Blue Wazoom flathead just like it sitting here in the back corner of my shop currently in real loose hands. ;)

-----
Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
29 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Almost ole man lol
Probe was the chassis, stratos was the model.
Dan at dixie was a great dude, he stood up to a major chassis builder when they built the villain chassis

^ Yep, that's right. I worded that kinda goofy.
Did they ever make just a "Probe" early on?
We sold a few through the shop but it's been many years.

I'm not that old, Jamie, but my memory can be at times. ;)

^ Yep, that's right. I worded that kinda goofy.
Did they ever make just a "Probe" early on?
We sold a few through the shop but it's been many years.

I'm not that old, Jamie, but my memory can be at times. ;)

Yeah the first chassis was just Probe, Walt Conner was a factory pilot for them in the late 90s

Back