Stroke the clone or what????

Is there a way to build a clone for same or better performance than stroking it? Just curious
Of course there is. The clone responds to all the normal hot rodding upgrades just like any other 4 cycle does.
Changing cam, re-working heads, race type carb, race type exhaust.....the clone will respond to these changes with greatly improved performance.

I can guarantee you shaggy there is no non stroked clone out there that will run with my stroker, there's no replacement for displacement.

Hurt my feelings flash haha. Don't recall ya on a clone but I have seen that mean 2 stroker in dexter. Ridiculously fast!!!

Lol, My clone is the undefeated one that won all the races down there, I mean a bunch of them, It pushes stroked big bore animals and m15's with ease. Stroke it and add a big piston you won't be disappointed.

I just got done building a 3" clone but i didn't stroke it. when it blows thats when ill put a stroker crank in it.

Lol, My clone is the undefeated one that won all the races down there, I mean a bunch of them, It pushes stroked big bore animals and m15's with ease. Stroke it and add a big piston you won't be disappointed.
"Pushes with ease?"
Is that some kind of joke? No one wants to "push" the competition. That is because in pushing the competition, you, the pusher, is behind the pushee. Not where anyone wants to be.
The M15 Briggs is vastly superior to any clone.

"Pushes with ease?"
Is that some kind of joke? No one wants to "push" the competition. That is because in pushing the competition, you, the pusher, is behind the pushee. Not where anyone wants to be.
The M15 Briggs is vastly superior to any clone.
Yeah smart a$$ you know on starts where there is a drawing for a starting spot, it's what us racers that actually race call heat races. And animal and m15 heads flow very poorly and are not up to par with the Hondas so get your facts straight, I guarantee the clone will out perform an animal any day, the only way an open animal runs with a open clone is with a billet head, I've never been out motored by an animal and I've race a heap of them.

I am sorry flash, but I will accept your challenge. My animal without a billet head is not going to be pushed by your clone and its just a 14.4 ci. And I respectfully disagree that a clone/Honda head will outflow a animal head.

I am sorry flash, but I will accept your challenge. My animal without a billet head is not going to be pushed by your clone and its just a 14.4 ci. And I respectfully disagree that a clone/Honda head will outflow a animal head.

I see your still sticking to your Animal head out flows a clone or Honda head. Sure if both heads are done by yourself.

Let's see some pictures or build specs of these motors you all are talking about. I bet there mild

The model 15 can go way bigger than a clone or Honda. But the head design lacks big time. Just like a Briggs 305

Charles, any good engine builder in any form of racing does not go online and post build specs and pics of what they are doing, and for good reason. It is very amateurish at best for one to claim they have the greatest becuase they post pics and specs and no one else does. Do you see any of the good engine builders that make a living building engines practicing this? I am not up for a childish argument with you today, the mine is better than yours because I post pics and you dont mentality is rediculous.

Alot of talking, and not posting whatcha got.
What is your Animal head flowing, what size valves, info and pics please.

Nuff Talk already, I get my heads flow tested. So it doesn't matter if I own a bench or not. It's just a hobby to me, and I'm not in the business of selling heads or motors. But I still want proof of what your saying.

I told you last year it won't work and it still won't work this year or any year in the future. Don't take me the wrong way, I like briggs and stratton I ran them for years, I'm fixing to build two 305's, and look at the port design on the 305 head vs the m12 and m15, much more similar to the Hondas. Face it the animals have a crappy port design intake and exhaust sides, if you put a billet head on it you then have a real "race" motor with a great flowing head and bigger stroke than a clone/honda.

Wes I will be in tenn. for the grand nationals, so maybe we can get a 6.5hp industrial race going, other than that you will have to come my way, I go where my sponsor says go and he has most of our season planned

Charles, you want proof…. As in a few months back when you posted a huge self proclaimed write up on 4cycle before it crashed proving your 40 plus hp engine? You claimed it was legit because JR Racecars dynoed it for you. Then you made the mistake of posting a claim as to what RPM it made peak torque. Because of our many years of experience working with engines on the dyno I knew the RPM you claimed peak torque at sounded way off. For that reason I called our friends at JR Racecars and asked them about your engine. They told me that you called and TALKED about having them dyno an engine for you but you never sent it to them, and that they had never seen one of your engines. So, is that the kind of proof you are referring too? What others false claims do you make? You challenge anyone that comes on this site with such lines as “prove it, build sheets, specs and pics”. Please, refer to my above post. Anyone that goes out and puts years of hard effort into gaining an edge in racing does not go on line and show everyone how they did it and what they are doing. Only the people that race keyboards do this. If I were you, and I wanted everyone to believe you could build a national level no rules type engine, I would join the UAS and show everyone what you got on the track. Not with words and pictures. Then you wouldn’t have to work so hard at self proclaiming how great you are, and everyone would know it because of your on track record. Let’s face it, as long as your racing your neighbors on mini bikes no one will really have respect for your accomplishments.

Flash, I am glad to hear your coming to TN for the Nationals. They are having a big money race for open clones, animals and flat heads that weekend. Rumor is $2,000? I hope you get to bring yours. I still respectfully disagree about the comparison between the Clone and Animal. I still dont believe a clone is going to push my animal, or many of the animals that I race against. Heck I would bet on it. It will be fun at the nationals to see what everyone brings and what wins. I am not sure what my schedule is yet, but like you I will for sure be at the Nationals. I will be racing in the UAS race with one kart and in the support class with my open animal kart. Let me know if I can do anything for you when you come up.

Wes your posting BS now, if you don't want to post whatcha got just say you don't. It's that simple

I have old flow test results from 5 years ago with a Honda head. Flow tested by a fellow well known kart engine builder. But since then I have improved the flow by another 30%.

So, if you want to random post about nothing. Ok, my head flows 400cfm like a nascar head, and that's at .400" lift.

Awesome news, I have UAS and open 6.5 industrial karts as well so ill deffinately be there and we can settle the debate for sure. I look forward to meeting you and racing against you, what package do you have in store for the UAS? We might come up a couple weeks early for some extra track time, I've never raced on tenn. dirt before, do y'all run a sat night open class usually?

Back