TG-151 flow data

KT
First
Bench is checked with calibration plate before any testing is done that day.
Then Head /test setup leakage is checked on I1- hole a before any testing to make sure no extra air is being added to the test data
Then valve lift Testing is done on I4 -holes a and d open
Run the entire lift sweep 2 times to verify ###rrzzz

YE
Ya head only
I used clay in the begging but now have aluminum radius plates for the heads Saves me time and makes sure I am consistant (not that clay cannot work)) I don’t have to worry about the clay profile or removing and putting back on etc etc

I should make some plates too .. I use a calibration plate as well.. I figure that adjusts air density..doesn't it? The plate flows 120cfm.. I calibrate the flow meter each time I flow..

When was the 111 head produced ?? Just getting started in these clones for the most part so don’t know all the history.
Can visually see differences on the heads in the runner to bowl transition area on the few I have looked at. And bottom of runner to valve seat area

I still have some JT-111 and JT-124, they are good but they do have their own set of problems. The JT-151 and JT-136 aren't bad but they have some consistency problems, the JT-05 flows great and will kick butt on the Dyno but it too has it's own problems. For myself I would like to get my hands on a boat load of JT-107, they were consistent, and had great flow.

I still have some JT-111 and JT-124, they are good but they do have their own set of problems. The JT-151 and JT-136 aren't bad but they have some consistency problems, the JT-05 flows great and will kick butt on the Dyno but it too has it's own problems. For myself I would like to get my hands on a boat load of JT-107, they were consistent, and had great flow.
Do you still have any 111 heads?

I wondered how long it was going to take to figure out this was a 2015 thread...lol.....
I have approx 40 JT-111 heads that are complete with valves,,springs,rockers etc etc.. complete...
$18 bucks a piece... They are new but sitting in a warehouse gathering dust.. But Brand New

Good thing AKRA went with Porting when they did,, it eliminates all this kaos :)

I wondered how long it was going to take to figure out this was a 2015 thread...lol.....
I have approx 40 JT-111 heads that are complete with valves,,springs,rockers etc etc.. complete...
$18 bucks a piece... They are new but sitting in a warehouse gathering dust.. But Brand New

Good thing AKRA went with Porting when they did,, it eliminates all this kaos :)

Hi Jerry. what is your opinion on using this head for those of us that race at tracks that don't allow porting? If you think this head would work well for a purple plate motor, I'd be real interested in getting one from ya ;)

Hi Jerry. what is your opinion on using this head for those of us that race at tracks that don't allow porting? If you think this head would work well for a purple plate motor, I'd be real interested in getting one from ya ;)
Restrictor plate heads we've liked unported have been the JT 136,,,JT 111,, JT 04... Thats about all I remember.. Idea is they have smaller port runners and matches up better with the restrictors (red,,green & purple)..

Back