Thank You from Phantom Racing Chassis

James@PRC

Site Supporter
I must say that we’re glad this weekend is finally behind us. After many months of preparation, our 25th Anniversary celebration is in the books as a HUGE success. Everyone here at PRC sends a heartfelt thank you to the one-thousand racers who attended, helped, and took part in this history making event. Everyone who attended treated our staff and facility with the greatest respect and we welcome each of you back at any time.

Special thanks go out to Larry Jones Motorsports for donating the tire grinder, to Phil Combs for announcing and keeping things moving, to Cheerwine for being the official beverage, and to the Rivenbark family for the fabulous food. Thanks also to the Jerry Mullis, Matt Connell, Tod Miller, and Jamie Knopf for sharing some priceless information in “Tire Talk” for several hundred racers to hear. And also to R2C Filters, AiM Sports, and Zooom’s Parts for Karts for displaying your fine products.

Congratulations are also in order for Andrew Weinman of Alto GA, and Keith Hodges of Ferrum VA for winning the two Elite Edition Tritons that were given away.

Words cannot fully explain how pleased we are with the response we received for this event. Many attendees took the time to thank us for opening our doors, but the pleasure is all ours. For that many racers to spend time and money to come celebrate with us is very humbling. Now all we can say is THANK YOU!

In our haste to get this posted yesterday we forgot the shout-out to Alexia Riggins and Kartsport Media for help with promotion and taping the seminars. And to author/engineer Tod Godwin (LTG) for partnering with me in Chassis Talk. Please forgive our oversight. Everyone who took part in this was greatly appreciated.

A BIG THANK YOU also goes out to you folks at PRC. I bought my son his first PRC kart for Christmas. I primarily chose PRC because of all the great feedback I heard from other racers about PRC support to their customers. After attending the open house this past weekend I came away smiling that I had made the right choice.

No other kart manufacturer does what PRC did - and especially to that level!

I learned a lot. Very glad to be a part of the PRC family.

Extra glad that Mr. Wiggins blessed our meal before we ate. Also cudos to Todd Miller for sharing his faith! It takes lots of courage to say what he did - great job Todd!

Last edited:
Even though I no longer own a Phantom chassis, I would also like to thank the management and staff at PRC for opening their doors to all of us. We attended the first open house a few years ago and was really impressed by the hospitality shown by everyone involved. I was unable to attend this year's event, but would have loved to see the robotic welder in action as well as the various seminars. Congratulations to Mr. Wiggins and all the folks at PRC for 25 years of great racing. Your open house shows us why you are the industry leader.

Back