The American Karting Trade Show

I plan on coming and bringing atleast one other racer with me. Looks like its gonna be a great time. Never been to one before as I am a new racer. But have contacts with a few of the vendors. Can't wait.

ld like to wish all of our racing family a Happy Thanksgiving. We also want to wish you all good luck if you are heading out to any of the awesome Thankgiving weekend racing events.
Here's some more great vendors who will being showing off there products for the upcoming season.

Sox Racing
Hilliard Racing Products
Stout Racing Engines
Valhalla Racing
MR Race Fuels
REK Racing

Don't forget about the swap meet and auction, contact Jerry at Dover Power for spots and details.

Thank You,

Bill McCutcheon
American Karting Trade Show

Well this list keeps growing each day, several more great vendors who will be showing off there awesome products.

Power House Racing Engines
VanK Wheels
Professional Motor Sports Solutions

Thank You,

Bill McCutcheon

We are close to 30 days of the show... Racers that are planing on coming to sell your used goodies need to start contacting us.. A few have thus far and we realize with used items is a last minute thing.. But once we start positioning spots its helpful to know the count we will have..

Best deal going.. $25 gets you a spot,,admission to both days of the show and Free food Friday night

Send your spot request with $25 per spot too:

American Kart Racing Association, Inc.
7229 Landsford Road
Monroe, NC 28112 Phone: (704) 764-8138

Last edited by a moderator:
if anyone wants to see the new DT -64 fuel tester at the trade show tech seminar let me know and I could even have a new one for purchase if it is requested.The units are now 685.00 and you must have a credit card to pay GDAC at the show

25 per booth in the swap meet section.. Their no tables or chairs supplied for this area.. But can be rentd when you send in your fee's.. Tables are $8 ea if not mistaken.. Spots ae 8x10

Happy New Year to our Karting family. Well it looks like thing are shaping up for another great show thi year. Don't forget about family night Friday at this years show, Family of 4 gets in for just $10 and will be treated to a free meal Sponsored by Box Stock Project and Dyno Cams. Also don't forget about the swap meet, great place to sell all those used parts, $25 per spot.

Check out this premier vendor list below with more yet to come, this will be your opportunity to get in on some awesome deals for the upcoming season.

Enjoy Karting,

Bill McCutcheon

ARC Racing
AKRA
AKTPA
Briggs & Stratton
Box Stock Project
Checkered Flag
Dixie Racing
Dover Power
Dyno Cams
Eddie's Kart Shop
E.C. Distributing
Jammer Clutches
Ford's Fuels
G-Man KartWorks
Larry Jones Motorsports
Moree"s King Tires
Nitro Dick's
Outlaw Wheels
Top Notch Speed Shop
Parsons Racing Supplies
Tri County Motor Sports
Platinum Racing Chassis
SMC Clutches
R/T Leathers
Race City Race Parts
RLV
Roberts Kart Shop
Trac Tack
Trick/Olimpic
Tri Star Racewear
T/S Racing
Brunswick Speedway
Coleridge Speedway
Tri County Speedway
Moree's Paradise Spedway
ONICK
WKA
Sox Racing
Hilliard Racing Products
SeayHiPerformance
Stout Racing Engines
Valhalla Racing
MR Race Fuels
REK Racing
Power House Racing Engines
VanK Wheels
Paradise Parts

(We will also have several different seminars including tech certification seminars both days.)

Any details as to the topics for the seminars and times for both the seminars and tech certification yet? Thanks, Quincy

The AKRA Tech Certifcation Class is 10am Friday Morning... If it fills up they could possibly be a second one but only Bill knows the entire time schedule..
Theirs also what I'd call a (Town Meeting).. Plans are to set up a Steering Committee to help plot a future in karting as we know it today..

Thats all I'm aware of at this point..

Look forward to seeing everyone at the American Karting trade show. This will be the 3rd year in Charlotte and it keeps getting better!
The new swap meet headed up by Jerry Dover will offer lots of good deals.
See you in Charlotte!
Jimmy Sims bsp

We are looking forward to seeing all our old customers and meeting new ones at the best kart show in the country.
There is a reason that this show does not keep changing locations and dates. Because it is successful.

Stop by for all your clone needs.

We will also have Nitro Gears and SFD Aluminum tanks.

Race City Race Parts, Inc.
www.racecityraceparts.com
shop 704-436-7397
cell 704-200-0333

Larry Jones is taking Pre Orders to be picked up at the show.
Make sure to call it in early to guarantee pick up.
Will have the newest and latest tech tools available along with all of our other quality products.
Also will have the 900 Tire Rings available!
Go to www.larryjonesmotorsports.com to view all of our products
Or call the shop at 704-873-4966 to order.
See you in 8 days!
LJM

Back