The "green" highlight of threads I posted on is gone, when I click on "What's New"

paulkish

old fart
The "green" highlight of threads I posted on is gone, when I click on "What's New"

The "green" highlight of the envelope on the left of the threads I posted on is gone, when I click on "What's New"

Is it a site change or can I get it back doing something to the site on my pc? I'm using google chrome.

I signed on with Internet Explore now to test and no green highlight with Explorer either.

The "green" highlight to the envelope use to tell me which threads I had posted too. If the thread's envelope on the left was not highlighted in green, then I knew I did not have a post within the thread. It was only noticed by me as an aid, when using the "What's New" option.

thanks

I just noticed a "new events" button. Will that show all the threads I have posted in which have had activity? Does it replace the Green highlight? Great if it does.

Well it was green and our government is spreading all the green around. So , they took it a gave it to someone that just doesn't have as much green as you. Maybe someone that just got here yesterday and needed a little green to get started.

Back