There has to be an easier way... breaking beads on tires

I made one that is used with my drill press. I used a piece of steel about 4 inches long, bent to fit the curve of the rim. Welded a chunk of round bar on it in the middle. Set the tire on the drill press and pull the handle down. It usually takes 2 times, press the tire down then turn it 180 degrees and do it again.

Spend the money on a Rebel Fab. If you only dismount one set a year it more than pays for it's self in the time it takes with nearly anything else. They are awesome!

I want one. How do I get in contact with him? Does he have a web site or does anyone has phone #? Is he on this forum?

I like my KKP hydraulic, the old hurricane ones were pretty trick with the tool to make it easy getting the tire off the wheel itself.

The rebel fab one has the thing on top to use the Jack handle to remove the tire off the wheel. Works awesome!

Rebel Fab replied back to me on facebook and I just sent him the money via payPal for the Ultimate Bead Breaker. Thanks for the info guys.

Get a Rebel Fab ultimate bead breaker, you can thank me later. ;)
530461_136566359830705_582466720_n.jpg
This takes all the work out of the job. It's the best. You won't regret buying this.

Back