thinking of switching

jernie21

Been racing millenium chassis for the past 4 years and have been thinking about getting a triton. What is anyone's thoughts? Advice or pointers are greatly appreciated

Just looking for something a little more user friendly. I have a 07 tempest that I wouldn't sell for $100000 love it.. But I have been fight my impulse for the past 3 years and just seem not to be able to get it right. Have heard tritons are very user friendly

A lot of times change is a good thing ! I have seen many people be fast with the Impulse , and just as many struggle with it . Can't really say why , maybe the window on tires has to be very specific ? I had an '08 Tempest and to this day regret selling the kart - it was the best kart I have had to date , but got myself a Vortex and we will see what this kart does when I hit the track , but it is suppose to be very user friendly with a good size window on different brands of tires . Good luck to you with what ever route you go !!

Just looking for something a little more user friendly. I have a 07 tempest that I wouldn't sell for $100000 love it.. But I have been fight my impulse for the past 3 years and just seem not to be able to get it right. Have heard tritons are very user friendly

What issues are you fighting with the Impulse ?

Back