Tire bead breaker

for sale RLV bead breaker $40.00 shipped I do not have pay pal. call (leave message) or text 407 953 4837, picture available .
ITEM HAS SOLD !!!! All the way from Ohio , I was notified of mailing ,I received the remittance in 3 days a Saturday, I shipped out item Monday morning with a tracking number and an expected delivery of 3 or 4 days. THANK YOU !!!

guys I bought this item and bought a money order and a stamp and sent payment to this guy..he has not waited a reasonable amount of time and text me yesterday that he was putting item backup for sale..i told him to keep my money as it seems he needs it more than I do..i don't know folks but I call it a scam..the no paypal and no ck just money order deal seems like an easy way to cash and never ship..just wanted to let all know my experience in dealing with the guy..not good be ware jeff leeke sr 859-393-3410

- - - Updated - - -

guys I bought this item and bought a money order and a stamp and sent payment to this guy..he has not waited a reasonable amount of time and text me yesterday that he was putting item backup for sale..i told him to keep my money as it seems he needs it more than I do..i don't know folks but I call it a scam..the no paypal and no ck just money order deal seems like an easy way to cash and never ship..just wanted to let all know my experience in dealing with the guy..not good be ware jeff leeke sr 859-393-3410

still no word..no return payment like a real honest person would do.and no tool either..again just want to keep the mass's informed..be careful on here.

still no word..no return payment like a real honest person would do.and no tool either..again just want to keep the mass's informed..be careful on here.

Here are the FACTS : we[myself & "PPP"] agreed on sale total $$ (item & shipping).
I stated I do not have pay pal (either here thru PM or over text). I've been using U.S.Postal money orders accompanied with a tracking number.
You ["PPP"] agreed.
You later chose not to honor our agreement by; choosing another form of payment either check or other type of money order (not clear because of your text or your 2 phone calls on evening of Aug.6th, when yelling).
You made the choice to mail without a tracking number (regardless of my asking/suggesting & explanation for the use of a tracking number).
You chose not to notify that payment was in fact mailed out. (I text you to ask). You claim Aug.1st..
I continued to inform you thru text,your remittance had not arrived on expected date(Aug.4th). Nor did it arrive Aug.6 3:20
pm.
I text you Aug.6th 3:39 pm,of not receiving payment and I would offer item for sale to others.
Eve of Aug.6th, you chose to call, yelling over the phone 2 different calls.
You refer to "pressuring you", (I merely was keeping you informed) and I was "being stupid", "sell the item", something unintelligible about money[think you meant send money back], you go on about that I "make folks send money orders", "that I didn't get it and sell item off".
You insult me, calling a "pile of ****",jumping at chance to screw someone over".
[after sending you again another explanation for my use of tracking and that my text was only to stay in communication/inform you.] Also I would return your remittance, as it had arrived, if in fact it does arrive.
You acknowledged this in your own words "OK so glad to see you stuck to your business practices..I give" "sell it and keep my money as a donation to your enterprises , my gift, no contact needed..I will order another elsewere" "waisted enough on this"
I said I would/will return your envelope if it arrives .
Now you have posted incorrect information and half truths at best regarding our agreement, here on Bob's 4 cycle forum .
FYI : I still have not received your envelope/remittance as of today Aug.14th 11 pm.

already bought another one right in here..payed and shipped as promised..if your not dishonest then your just out of touch on how to sell items..if you have not received my money order by now then someone has cashed it im sure..i just felt the need to let everyone know what a deal with you would be like..im 53 yrs young and have never gotten a tracking number on a regular maild envelope..i still fell deep in my heart you scammed me. icing on the cake was when you texted me about relisting the item on the exact date you felt my mailed payment should have reach you..you do know about usps reputation right?? lol have fun with it and please delete this mess if your an administrater for this site..it has done its job by know..to everyone else happy days and safe racing..jeff

already bought another one right in here..payed and shipped as promised..if your not dishonest then your just out of touch on how to sell items..if you have not received my money order by now then someone has cashed it im sure..i just felt the need to let everyone know what a deal with you would be like..im 53 yrs young and have never gotten a tracking number on a regular maild envelope..i still fell deep in my heart you scammed me. icing on the cake was when you texted me about relisting the item on the exact date you felt my mailed payment should have reach you..you do know about usps reputation right?? lol have fun with it and please delete this mess if your an administrater for this site..it has done its job by know..to everyone else happy days and safe racing..jeff

You can track your money order to see if it was cashed , there should be a phone # on your receipt and they can confirm or deny if it was cashed.....
Not taking sides ( I do not know either of you) but when you state " you do know about USPS reputation right" you are already aware they aren't always the best so maybe you should have got a tracking #

Hope it all works out for you both

I am older than you "PPP", I have had issues in mailing items over the years and learned to use their system to avoid the unknown aspect of : if ,when, where ,delivery, received.
Only reason this deal went sour is from your choices and lack of completed instruction/suggestions: which in my experience would have eliminated most of the issues, which have left you with out any proof .
If it had gotten lost there would be a record of its last place being handled and where it was directed to.
Perhaps you would not have assumed you were being deceived/stolen from .
You stated you were thru with this issue yet you continue to stir up the issue .
Just admit you fouled up !

Out of touch ?
Just because you like Ford and I choose a Chevy has no bearing in regard to the core of issues.
The issue/s caused by your decisions to use another process than asked/suggested has dealt both parties stress/aggravation.
As far as contact you in regard to notifying you[Aug 4] (after you asked to wait additional time) I did wait additionally.
Again (Aug 6 afternoon) I contacted you to inform you that nothing arrived and I would place the item up for sale .
I based my estimated delivery on U.S.Postal information and knowing that extra time maybe required .
Had you provided a tracking number I would not needed to contact you at the time.Perhaps you wouldn't thrown a temper tantrum.
Aug 6 , something during your day had you stressed/over-loaded , you chose to attack me on the phone .
Prior to Aug. 6 (Aug.1st.)date you claim to have mailed envelope you must have been preoccupied/time restrained and chose the easy/lazy way deciding to not acquire a tracking number.
Had you contacted me and said you need another day or two days to follow procedure I would've been fine with that.
How many days do you believe it would take to arrive ?
If I had been treated respectfully and provided proof I gladly would await the arrival of your remittance, regardless of two more days or longer.

im sure someone got it but the fact you bothered to come back and inform me you still hadn't received it then maybe I feel like you might be right..it could be lost?? I already bought one and its here..i cant find the small receipt for the money order from ameristop next to my bar but maybe the manager can find it by date?? tell ya the truth its something im over..no paypal I no buy..that keeps it upfront and simple..no more friends or family either on paypal..if the seller don't wanna pay I don't buy..could have bought brand new and a had a nice night out for what this cost me ..good luck in the future..

im sure someone got it but the fact you bothered to come back and inform me you still hadn't received it then maybe I feel like you might be right..it could be lost?? I already bought one and its here..i cant find the small receipt for the money order from ameristop next to my bar but maybe the manager can find it by date?? tell ya the truth its something im over..no paypal I no buy..that keeps it upfront and simple..no more friends or family either on paypal..if the seller don't wanna pay I don't buy..could have bought brand new and a had a nice night out for what this cost me ..good luck in the future..

The only thing your choices cost you is the $38.00 wasted on the money order you chose ,which was mailed (at your choice) with out a tracking number .
I do not know why you continue to exaggerate /deflect /deny !
Again had you followed my suggestions /requests this transaction would have proceeded without issue (as the many of them I 've engaged in ) .
Sorry you lost that moneys !
If by chance it does appear (someday) in my mail [as I mentioned previously] I will return it to you .

I purchased an item from racing junky, followed his directions and received the item - all the way across the U.S. He explained why he does not use PayPal and was more comfortable with the US Postal system. I actually called him and talked with him - that thing called communication goes a long way! It's actually interesting talking with folks that far away about karting and what they do there. Wish you all the best!

Back