Tire CondiTioners

Our most popular is Tire Tuff Mint.

Careful using the mint, it should be added that if you choose to use this on tires to condition them, make sure to do your other prepping to get your duro where you want it on that set of tires before applying the mint. If you use the mint first, it will be hard for even the aggressive preps to drop the duro of the tire by very much. I use the mint externally, once i have my internal prep work done already and cured. Tire Tuff original is good if you want to condition them and plan on maybe dropping the duro of that set later on down the road. The mint strengthens the rubber while conditioning it also, where the TT original just conditions it.

Careful using the mint, it should be added that if you choose to use this on tires to condition them, make sure to do your other prepping to get your duro where you want it on that set of tires before applying the mint. If you use the mint first, it will be hard for even the aggressive preps to drop the duro of the tire by very much. I use the mint externally, once i have my internal prep work done already and cured. Tire Tuff original is good if you want to condition them and plan on maybe dropping the duro of that set later on down the road. The mint strengthens the rubber while conditioning it also, where the TT original just conditions it.

The original strengthens the rubber also, the only difference between the mint and the original is there is an added chenical there for more bite.

The original strengthens the rubber also, the only difference between the mint and the original is there is an added chenical there for more bite.

I have never noticed the original strengthens the rubber like the mint does, iv used both and still been able to drop the duro quite a bit after using the original, but not much after using the mint. Thanks for that info though, i did not know that.

Back