Tire Cutting Guys

Ragnar

Looking for some options for tire guys that can cut for Beaver Creek, Talladega, and Dawgwood. Prefer to work with some one who has or can get access to what is required for those tracks.

Thank You

Looking for some options for tire guys that can cut for Beaver Creek, Talladega, and Dawgwood. Prefer to work with some one who has or can get access to what is required for those tracks.

Thank You
Patrick Gilliam at Roll Speed Dynamics is the guy I would get with. His number is 256.497.2674

Thank You
We can help you, but of course there's shipping involved.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
www.youtube.com
34 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

I run all those tracks and run Brian's and Patrick's Tires there, either work great. Keith Maupin tires are good too, but I'm not sure he's doing anything right now tire wise. I think he might have moved to Knoxville already.

Either way, as far as tires go you can't go wrong with either, Patrick's prep for Burris is a traditional Red prep. I sell his prep and lots of others. I personally haven't used Carlson's prep but he obviously knows what he's doing. I wouldn't hesitate to get his advice and prep if you're interested in his stuff. Most of our tires are Carlson and Maupin. But, we run UAS so take that for what it's worth. Patrick has a lot of guys that run his stuff, and he has a lot of success at all three tracks.

Keith Maupin tires are good too, but I'm not sure he's doing anything right now tire wise. I think he might have moved to Knoxville already.

Patrick has a lot of guys that run his stuff, and he has a lot of success at all three tracks.
Yes, Keith did move to the Knoxville area. I'm hearing he's going to lay low for the time being.

Agreed. Patrick has definitely found success at these tracks. It's a double edged sword running his stuff knowing most of the competition is running it to.

Back