Tire Prep for Burris ss22

BryanDecals

I have some burris ss22's and wanted to know what is a good prep that works well with these tires? Also have an older set of DXB burris I need to bring back to life lol..Thanks all!

I have some burris ss22's and wanted to know what is a good prep that works well with these tires? Also have an older set of DXB burris I need to bring back to life lol..Thanks all!

It's not so much compound it's track condition that's more important in choosing a prep. What are Track conditions like ?

as far as the dxb's id use track tac original on the inside to help bring em back,for the 33's the blacksand is hard to beat on the burris tire

track normally has bite, if not tacky, then its just starting to slick off come feature time. Its rarely dry and dusty. I was going to prep my ss22 for the tacky track and use the dxb if the track is drier on some nights. Thanks for the replys!

track normally has bite, if not tacky, then its just starting to slick off come feature time. Its rarely dry and dusty. I was going to prep my ss22 for the tacky track and use the dxb if the track is drier on some nights. Thanks for the replys!

For Tacky set Palmetto's Soft Lite, Ls 2, something for little moisture, for the set when drier, Palmetto's Medium, Black Sand Topaz Mix, Ls 4, I would not Inside prep the 22's not sure about the B's never tried inside prep in those.

Good Luck !!

Bryan i agree with racing promotor.. I also use pts. Soft light and i would do weekly prep with medium base. Thats what i do for the same track conditions with success.! I also use trackside aggressive to fire the tires off..!!

I would just be treating the outside of the the tires. Where is a good place to buy some of this treatment, anyone off the board here?
Thanks!

Bryan use ls2 if track is tacky prep another set with ls4 for a dryer track you should be good for shafs just give me a call

Ls4 drops the duro more than ls2... If it's dry slick I would build more bite with ls2 using more lighter coats opposed to softening the rubber

Back