tire wheel size question

qanik

So if someone has the time and wants to explain wheels and tire size to me I would appreciate it. I have searched and I have read all my books and perused all my bookmarked sites ( i understand the hubs now and the DSM fronts and metric vs us pattern etc. I understand you can run a wider tire and why but here is still my question. We are running an older Margay Brava with Douglas wheels. Bridgestones on there right now are F-4.5-10-5
R-7.1-11-5. So i understand the 5 inch wheel and some width numbers. I wanted to pick up a spare set of wheels and all my sets of spare tires are the same size i have listed above. I dont even know my wheel size right now with those tires mounted on them! I see wheels listed on classifieds or online kart stores as Front - 115mm- 17 - 5 , 120mm, 130mm etc. Rear- 5- 3.25 or 5-4.625 etc. The tires I have listed above will fit on what wheels? If someone could explain it too me I thank you. I know this is probably basic guys but bare with me.
Q

Give Greg at Margay call I'm sure they can answer any questions you may have. I have enjoyed working with them over the years I think you will also

Back