Tires for GKK

Platinum33

Looking for any tips or advise on ht3 and el tires for Thanksgiving Thunder at GKK. What should they punch and would new or used tires be better? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Looking for any tips or advise on ht3 and el tires for Thanksgiving Thunder at GKK. What should they punch and would new or used tires be better? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Id be more than happy to go over this with you, but id spend half a day typing the info needed to help you at Thunder. If you like to call me i can tell you over phone heck of a lot quicker than i can type it, 386-748-1061.
Els are easy, its the pinks and blues that can get extensive.

Help give to improve your chances of wining at GKK

If you would like please feel free to call Chris or me.
We have been helping people do tires for almost 10 years for Thanksgiving Thunder and other races at GKK.

We are always willing to help.

All the best,
Randy

Preparing tires for Thunder in the upcoming weeks. Would be Happy to help with them. You may be asking a general question above but I can help you if you are using Pink Magic preps.

Any of the three above would be very knowledgeable when it comes to preparing tires for Thunder. Randy from track Tac usually has a rep there on site who may be able to help you with any questions while at the event also. The others may also but I am unsure.

Back