Tires hardened

Marleyboy

Over winter gained 10 duro points. Can I inside prep tires that have already been inside preped once before .

Over winter gained 10 duro points. Can I inside prep tires that have already been inside preped once before .

Yes but I would not use as much as original, say ya had a 3oz set I would not add 3 more unless ya want a softer set, I'd go about 1/2 as much or little less, but 10 points is not much ya might just want to get em back with external.

Good Luck !!

Just wipe them with a conditioner and the duro will come back down once you run them, they need oils put back into the tire

Just wipe them with a conditioner and the duro will come back down once you run them, they need oils put back into the tire

That may be ok with a Burris, but if he has already prepped internally, then a re roll with a lesser amount will be a better option, especially if Maxxis, Unilli, Kings, Firestone, Vega, and sometimes even a Burris.

That may be ok with a Burris, but if he has already prepped internally, then a re roll with a lesser amount will be a better option, especially if Maxxis, Unilli, Kings, Firestone, Vega, and sometimes even a Burris.

I agree with you, but usually on burris, there is no need to reroll a set that has basically just been sitting over winter and have just hardened a bit, a good conditioner wiped several times then run the tires usually brings the duro back close to what it was, if not, repeat the process. they can be rerolled yes, id agree also on using a lesser amount than the first time. You have good points

I agree with you, but usually on burris, there is no need to reroll a set that has basically just been sitting over winter and have just hardened a bit, a good conditioner wiped several times then run the tires usually brings the duro back close to what it was, if not, repeat the process. they can be rerolled yes, id agree also on using a lesser amount than the first time. You have good points
He never said what tire, thats why i said what i did. I think you assumed it was Burris.

Back