? To racers around Lakecity Speedway , Lakecity sc

ROLLCALL1942

Question to all racers : what's all looking for in a racetrack ? How can we get y'all to come to Lake City speedway ?
We been doing everything I know to do with low entries and NO kart minimums . What's else is there to do ?

Man its sad but everybody is chasing big money these days. We guilty also. If people would understand if tracks that paid 100% back would have good kart counts. The payouts would be good.

Payouts been decent we offered clone Meduim at $200 $20 entry no kart minimum . The track further up already was 300 at 4O with a kart minimum .

Hate to say it.. But track really needs clay on it.. nobody wants to race in the sand. Other tracks have better surfaces to race on..

But Brandon no body is coming. That's why you are asking the question. There are so many tracks close to each other up there. You are all trying to get the same karters to come to your track that everyone else is trying to get to their track. For me it's just preference. I love Fran, Danny and southern kart way. I like Conway and they have great racing surfaces. They treat the racers good. They do it the right way. You can please some people sometimes but never please all the people all the time. I've been racing since 2012, I've raced lake city a lot I've always heard people say it needs redone. I wish you all the luck in the world but I don't know what it takes to run a track. Jmo

Yea but what I am say is the people that have came recently haven't complained about sand any more . Iknow you be back even for just a visit buddy . I am just getting opinion on how to get the count up and make it better is all I am trying to do .
But Brandon no body is coming. That's why you are asking the question. There are so many tracks close to each other up there. You are all trying to get the same karters to come to your track that everyone else is trying to get to their track. For me it's just preference. I love Fran, Danny and southern kart way. I like Conway and they have great racing surfaces. They treat the racers good. They do it the right way. You can please some people sometimes but never please all the people all the time. I've been racing since 2012, I've raced lake city a lot I've always heard people say it needs redone. I wish you all the luck in the world but I don't know what it takes to run a track. Jmo

brandon, l know there is a lot of tracks and everbody is chasing the money but if you could have stuck it out here at 4-way i belieiew things would have worked outfor you. but somebody not calling names stuck there nose in where they should not. after all you were getting karts at 4-way.

I agree but it not our fault tea packer greed will consume people that don't love the sport like we done . Like so many before us have said $$&$ has ruined his sport

Get with another track close to you and try to run a points series between the 2 tracks....have where you have to run both tracks for points combined...Run your track 2 times a month and other track run twice a month

Back