Track locations and addresses...........Wonder Why?

The more often a track address is repeatedly viewed, the more likely that folks will memorize that address..........

"My friends always ask me, George.........what do I do with my idea for a new product"? :):)

yep yer right George. ... :)

What gets me even more is when you know the name of the track, want to go see a race there and can even find and go to the tracks web site, the track address is the hardest thing to find on the site.

Every track has a location accessible by motor vehicles............as such every track has an address (or should).

All track participants or workers travel to the location of the track to participate or work...............so the location (address) is far more important than the track name.

Yet...........most tracks routinely advertise the track NAME and omit, or hide.......the track location or address............Makes no sense to me.

To the USPS, or UPS, or FEDEX, or any other delivery service...............the location or address is far more important than the name of the recipient....................and should be far more important to any kart track than the track name.

Seems most kart tracks are very proud of their track name...............but not very proud of their track location.

Yet...........most tracks routinely advertise the track NAME and omit, or hide.......the track location or address............Makes no sense to me.

Yep don't get it.

You know its really bad, when local people don't even know the track exists still.

And then you have these tracks on major highways and they have no signs, and complain that they don't 1. have racers and 2. spectators never show up to watch. Here's your sign....cheap advertising.

I appreciate you giving me the heads up on adding the address for Willard Speedway Duck!! I just didn't think about it at the time that the post was made.

Good example, 15 people in the stands on regular nite. Fair nite 100s. wonder why. one might be surprised too if the track had a 30 second add on a country radio station on a saturday morning, just might pick up more spectators and better yet prospective racers. I have had people tell me they had no idea that there was this sort of racing at our track and they have been racing there since the late 90s. the tracks could have free admission to the grandstands which would help on concessions, maybe pick up more sponsors and future racers.

Back