track tac tretments for b33 and ss33

charger71

getting confused with all these preps and when to use them. with my set on B33 im using them in practice for wet track conditions. and when track turns dry slick using ss33.

preps I plan to use on ss33 is Mint, Black sand, and Orange with DRT.

Then I don't know what to use on b33. I don't want tire washes. so what do I need on wet tracks and what do I use at the track on b33 and ss33's?

GK1 Blue is a good prep for when the track is wet or has some moisture, SQS is another good one. If your trying to put together a list of preps to use on wet and dry slick tracks and only want to stick with track tac, i would suggest the mint, black sand, and orange you have already plus get some GK1 and SQS, and maybe a quart of BTGP red also. Use the black sand early in the week for your dry slick set, then use the orange at the track between races. The mint is good for conditioning and adding alot of bite but it needs some cure time, the black sand does also. I give the mint at least a week of cure time and the black sand at least 5 days. I usually start with the black sand on sunday and monday, wiping 2-3 coats per day. You really need to upgrade your prep a little though if you want something for wet tracks, as none of those preps are meant for a wet track.

GK1 Blue is a good prep for when the track is wet or has some moisture, SQS is another good one. If your trying to put together a list of preps to use on wet and dry slick tracks and only want to stick with track tac, i would suggest the mint, black sand, and orange you have already plus get some GK1 and SQS, and maybe a quart of BTGP red also. Use the black sand early in the week for your dry slick set, then use the orange at the track between races. The mint is good for conditioning and adding alot of bite but it needs some cure time, the black sand does also. I give the mint at least a week of cure time and the black sand at least 5 days. I usually start with the black sand on sunday and monday, wiping 2-3 coats per day. You really need to upgrade your prep a little though if you want something for wet tracks, as none of those preps are meant for a wet track.
Thanks! when do I applay the Orange in DRT and what do I use on the b33 on a wet track?

Thanks! when do I applay the Orange in DRT and what do I use on the b33 on a wet track?

what i mentioned above for wet track, i was talking about your B33's. What i mentioned for a dry slick track, i was talking about your ss33's, since you said you use the B33's for wet and ss33's for dry slick. I agree with racing promotor also, topaz is really good for wet tracks

Track Tac® GEM Series

getting confused with all these preps and when to use them. with my set on B33 im using them in practice for wet track conditions. and when track turns dry slick using ss33.

preps I plan to use on ss33 is Mint, Black sand, and Orange with DRT.

Then I don't know what to use on b33. I don't want tire washes. so what do I need on wet tracks and what do I use at the track on b33 and ss33's?

Think of the GEM SERIES as your go to for Burris.
Then fill out with what you like in general. Track Tac® Tire Tuff and Track Tac® Tire Tuff Mint are always good.
Learn the GEM Series and the branch out.
The Track Tac® PRW-Orange works on everything that hasn't been treated with Goat P.

Here are some links for the Brochure and FAQ sheet:
https://tracktac.com/pdf/Brochure.pdf
https://tracktac.com/pdf/FAQsheetforTrackTac.pdf

Hope the helps,
Randy

Back