Tracks in Northwest ohio

mlturpin

Hey everyone! Ive been out of the karting scene for about 16 years. I was wondering what tracks are still running around my area. Thanks in advance.

Mike

Hey everyone! Ive been out of the karting scene for about 16 years. I was wondering what tracks are still running around my area. Thanks in advance.

Mike
Cridersville still runs. Lil Eldora I think had 2 races scheduled this season, stateline closed, Cincinnati has a track, not really sure about anywhere else

Cridersville still runs. Lil Eldora I think had 2 races scheduled this season, stateline closed, Cincinnati has a track, not really sure about anywhere else
Yeah unfortunately Stateline has been demolished by the Amish. That was your best option.

How far are you from Adrian or Owosso MI? Two nice tracks.

Last edited:
Only time will tell. I hope they get another one in. I really hope this is it's forever home now.
If it is we may decide to go next season. I always liked lil e. The only thing I didn't like when it was ran in the past was you had to be there at 8 am to get a good pit spot when the gates didn't open until like 12pm.

Only time will tell. I hope they get another one in. I really hope this is it's forever home now.
If you have good personal relationship with all the other track operators in the area, that are struggling with track prep, have them go to the MWROC be there early Saturday morning like 6 am, and observe and take notes , they can gain knowledge and tricks to improve there program and save a lot of frustrations there dealing with now. Brian is the best in the Business in dealing with all difference materials that tracks have to make work , unfortunately not all tracks have southern red clay that makes it so much easier , good track prep is an art he's got it figured out , I'm sure it would make a difference where everyone would enjoy showing up to a consistent surface, including the promoters.

Back