Trailer thoughts?????

Bwishard

Looking to upgrade from my 16 ft trailer, wanting to go to a 8.5 x 24 ft what do y’all recommend v nose or square nose and y?

easier to pull and I my case I bought a 20ft V nose, and it gives you about 3ft more trailer, at least that's how the dealer classified mine, its 23ft with the V but called a 20ft trailer.

I would first base it on what your tow vehicle can handle. I would have a bigger trailer if it wasnt for the fact I would have to spend another 60 grand to get a truck that will tow it.

yeah towing won’t be an issue I got 2500 Cummins, I just wondered how the storage up front would be, bc I know the flat nose trailer it’s easier for cabinets but I also like the v-nose for easier pulling

Good point . mines flat . The v seem most suited for storage only . suppose you could put cabinets on one side or make v haped cabinets .

yeah I thought about that making some cabinets for a v nose! I really like the storage idea in the front and down the left a few feet! But to me it just seems like in the karting works flat nose is the way to go!

yeah I thought about that making some cabinets for a v nose! I really like the storage idea in the front and down the left a few feet! But to me it just seems like in the karting works flat nose is the way to go!
Buddy of mine has a V nose, with his cabinets in the front, the center one is just a little deeper, and the counter

Back