Tri City Raceway Park is racing on 6/6/15

TriCityRaceway

Tri City Raceway Park will be racing this Saturday June 6th. 100 to win on top of 100 percent payback for Senior clone 350. Hot laps 11 am sharp. Pill draw will also end at 11 am. gates open at 930 am. Hope to see everyone Saturday.

Clint said it wasn't that bumpy come feature time. Besides I don't think it was too bad for not having anything on it in 4 years. We've raced on worse.

Hopefully they get the track surface squared away soon. The track has a ton of potential it just needs a lot more attention.

I posted a video of Josiah racing on Facebook. Frankly, the track Saturday was garbage. A ton of rain the first weekend and rained Friday night here, but not there. Hopefully a lesson learned this weekend. And we improve on track prep. As a racer, spectator, and dad, there is several things to improve. Hay, it was as bad as 4 yrs ago on the second race when hetrick was running it.

How about spending a couple of days durning the week and properly prep the track. Not just goin out a hour or two before race and scrape the grass off the track and throw some water down!!!! How about a real starting grid? How about making a level spot our kids can drive off the track without ripping there bodies off. Just some suggestions!!! I have a feeling this track is doomed before it really gets started. Shame too because it has a ton of potential!!!

I totally agree on all points. And have made and forwarded the suggested to owners. Brian is just running the show for the owners and feel bad that he has not had much to work with.

brian has nothing to do with track prep. i tryed to help brian but the track owners don't seem to care thats why i will not help anymore. brian and i spent alot of time on this. brian and i would have helped them any way we could but when nobody returns you're call or even acts like you matter what are you going to do. brian and i were doing this for nothing because we love racing. i feel bad for brian because he takes it to heart. brian is one of the best i've ever met and he truely cares but most of this is out of his control.

sounds like you guys are in the same situation that mark is in at stateline with the owners. bummer! both places have the opportunity to be great.

Back