Tri City returns to racing on 7/11/15

TriCityRaceway

Just some quick updates on Tri City Speedway. First of all points are updated and are on the Tri City facebook page. There are also some feature win photos on their facebook also. On July 11th we will have a regular show plus 100 to win on top of 100 percent payback in the modified class courtesy of Grandview Estates. Clone 350 and Super Heavy will run for double points on the 11th.

We have also waived the no hemi head rule in the predator class. That class is now 15 dollar entry fee with 100 percent payback. Also, all classes our now 100 percent payback and we have done away with the trophy only classes. This should be updated on website soon.

Track was much improved last week. Unfortunately we cannot catch a break weather wise. Due to lack of help we will continue the one heat format. Hopefully at some point we can get us another scorer and on track worker to help out but right now we are extremely short on help.

As always you can direct any questions through private messaging and to my phone number at 724-977-3728.

Thank you

Tri City Raceway Park

Actually the original post should have been worded LIMITED modified. WKA rules. flathead only. No muffler required. It is our normal weekly class. we have averaged about 4 a week.

TTT. Remember double points this week for clone 350 and Sr Heavy Flathead. Also special thanks to Grandview Estates for sponsoring the limited modified class this week for an extra 100 dlollars on top of the 100 percent payback. All class info can be found on the Tri City Raceway Park Website or you can contact me.

Track was already ground up today. Was out there and hung some signs. And I will say I hope it dries out a bit! Saturday weather is looking nice finally! Lets hope the weather man is correct. Lol.

I hear ya matt. This will be first time we have not had to race the rain. My understanding was track was opened prior to rain yesterday. Little water today and tomorrow and we should finally have a great day to work with.

Back