Trick chasiss help me identify please

dirttrax

Buddy bought a kart that has trick all over it but we are trying to find out what it's called. The front end is different than I'm used to seeing. It is caster adjustable but not camber. The spindles are mounted to tubes that slide in and out of chasiss. Any input to a name? Thanks

Buddy bought a kart that has trick all over it but we are trying to find out what it's called. The front end is different than I'm used to seeing. It is caster adjustable but not camber. The spindles are mounted to tubes that slide in and out of chasiss. Any input to a name? Thanks

Have a 90 trick chassis that is how described. Is a straight rail chassis, as most were in 1990. There were spindles that had eccentric to adjust camber.

Buller also built chassis with aluminum caster sleeves and spcers to adjust front track.

I had a '98 olimpic 007 champ with pill spindles mounted to tubes. wound up making it double heim, good kart for its age, won a heat at the Atlantic City indoor [concrete/syrup] race back in 2009 with it, one of the biggest champ races on the east coast.

This one I believe is offset. You can adjust track width plus caster just not camber

yes, just like mine in the front area. Chassis is 1 1/8 tube. Have always had trouble getting enough nose weight to get it to turn in. moved the steering supports to get seat to go farther forward.

Trying to identify this chassis. Any help would be greatly appreciated! This is all we can find. Right front where spindle is.

Attachments

• Resized_20220305_123001.jpeg
    Resized_20220305_123001.jpeg
    170 KB · Views: 181
Back