Trick Olimpic resources?

DirtDgr

I just bought me a barely used 2021 Trick Olimpic LTO Topshelf. Man this thing is soooo nice! Cant wait to drive it.
Anyhow what are some sources that carry parts or is there a catalogue of parts I can look at somewhere? I cant find anything.
We do have a small west coast dealer who actually is the prior owner that put 6-7 races on it. But not sure he stocks much. I will definitely be asking him for help. But is there a bigger source I can get a part shipped fast and do a little window shopping if I want?

Thanks!
465382B7-872C-4699-8CA7-C4572525A57E.jpeg

Also any tips on these karts is appreciated! Open Clone. 425+ lbs. Bullring. Pretty flat. 9-10 second lap times typical. Treaded and unaltered tire only.

Last edited:
They are very nice karts. It's hard to find parts even on the east coast in my experience. There is very little info online anywhere. I would call and give them this info and they can give you ballpark #s. As far as I know there is no website. What parts are you looking for?

I just bought me a barely used 2021 Trick Olimpic LTO Topshelf. Man this thing is soooo nice! Cant wait to drive it.
Anyhow what are some sources that carry parts or is there a catalogue of parts I can look at somewhere? I cant find anything.
We do have a small west coast dealer who actually is the prior owner that put 6-7 races on it. But not sure he stocks much. I will definitely be asking him for help. But is there a bigger source I can get a part shipped fast and do a little window shopping if I want?

Thanks!View attachment 26486
wow that things is awesome

From my understanding Mark likes for people to work preferably through dealers. So if the dealer that's close is the only one, you'll be hard pressed to find anyone better. BUT, that doesn't mean you can't contact another dealer further away if you're looking to get info and parts shipped in. You can always contact Mark directly, but from my understanding he isn't always there.

Trick/Olimpic Karts, 935 Shelton Ave Statesville, NC 28677 Phone:704.883.0089 Fax:704.883.0430

They are very nice karts. It's hard to find parts even on the east coast in my experience. There is very little info online anywhere. I would call and give them this info and they can give you ballpark #s. As far as I know there is no website. What parts are you looking for?
Nothing really yet. Just trying to be prepared.

From my understanding Mark likes for people to work preferably through dealers. So if the dealer that's close is the only one, you'll be hard pressed to find anyone better. BUT, that doesn't mean you can't contact another dealer further away if you're looking to get info and parts shipped in. You can always contact Mark directly, but from my understanding he isn't always there.

Trick/Olimpic Karts, 935 Shelton Ave Statesville, NC 28677 Phone:704.883.0089 Fax:704.883.0430
Ok. So far the guy out west here is very responsive. He owned the kart even. So looking pretty good so far. Just was wondering if there were big company options out there as well. Owners manuals. That kind of thing. Parts lists. Thanks for the info!

Did you find a parts dealer? I need a 12 degree right side L block, can you check with your dealer or pass me his number? Thanks, Pat

Ok. So far the guy out west here is very responsive. He owned the kart even. So looking pretty good so far. Just was wondering if there were big company options out there as well. Owners manuals. That kind of thing. Parts lists. Thanks for the info!
How have you been making out with your kart? Been thinking bout getting a trick lto. Pat

How have you been making out with your kart? Been thinking bout getting a trick lto. Pat
Love it! Have not had to order anything for it yet. So still dont really have a parts guy. The one in my neck of the woods is out of karting I believe.

They have some trick parts, i tried to order some l blocks and they didn’t have any in stock. I still recommend Mike Perry, he shipped to me quickly and great guy to deal with. JMO Pat

Back