? Twister

Brian Wakins took over twister from Johnny Davis, years ago. I believe that he's not building any karts, I know that he does engines every now and then.
I don't think Hi Tech does twister chassis

TWISTER KARTS is own by brian Watkins for sure and there is a 2016 twister in the works dirt oval flat kart dirt oval champ, and asphalt karts also and I know that its safe to say that it will be as nice as the leading kart manufacture karts. There has been a lot of work being done the last few months on the new twister kart and a ton put in for the development of he 2016 twister so stay tuned in when you see twister karts new website go up that will be when the final product is ready for the public to see and purchase that's what I know

Twisters 2016 kart and champ dirt oval and asphalt oval should be ready for release to public in 4 weeks. Holidays set them back on getting there new hass cncs and 9 axis cnc tuben bender set up and running and all the rest of there new equipment installed in the same building everything will be made in house with no 2nd an 3rd parties involed or sooner if you see the new website back up here on bobs then all will be available for the public to see

Back