UAS $5,000 Purse Daytona 2021 and the Scotty Shinn Memorial Award....$2,500.00 purse each Night at Daytona for the UAS Class! $1,000.00 to Win!!!

Hoppy

This is Incredible. I have just recieved confirmation that we have secured more sponsors for a total of $5,000.00 for the 2021 Daytona Unlimited All Star Race. I will absolutely announce our Fantastic Sponsors Tomorrow. However for tonight I am Super Excited to share that the 2021 Payouts EACH night at Daytona shall be as follows:

1st: $ 1,000.00
2nd $ 500.00
3rd $ 300.00
4th $ 200.00
5th $ 100.00
6th-13th $50.00

Guys and Gals this is just one part of our exciting Kart Weeks. Don't forget that the overall best finisher from both nights will win the coveted Scotty Shinn Memorial Trophy which ackowledges the Best Unlimited Driver in the Country Annually"

Scotty Shinn: The 1rst person in America to put a Wedge Body on a GoKart: A True American Innovator

Pictures of Scotty Shinn Trophy to come...trust me you want this Trophy!

Last edited:
Hoppy -- if it looked like I wasn't going to be able to get my CIK KT-100 done, then I would've tried to get into this. Depending on run order, I may try to drop over just to meet people even though I'll be running roadrace.

Hoppy -- if it looked like I wasn't going to be able to get my CIK KT-100 done, then I would've tried to get into this. Depending on run order, I may try to drop over just to meet people even though I'll be running roadrace.
Ted, Hope you had a good Daytona....We had 19 UAS on day 1 and 18 on Day 2....I was busy doing the Daytona Double so didn't get to visit much with anyone.

Hoppy -- I saw you scrambling at the RR side, so I didn't bother you -- looked like you were pushing your son's (?) kart? It was a black "Hoskinson" kart with a different nickname than "Hoppy." I'll try to connect sometime. I wandered the pits at the flat track a bit, but was pressed for time so I didn't stay. Sounds like a good turnout. Is there video of the race somewhere? Talk to you later, ~Ted

Hoppy -- I saw you scrambling at the RR side, so I didn't bother you -- looked like you were pushing your son's (?) kart? It was a black "Hoskinson" kart with a different nickname than "Hoppy." I'll try to connect sometime. I wandered the pits at the flat track a bit, but was pressed for time so I didn't stay. Sounds like a good turnout. Is there video of the race somewhere? Talk to you later, ~Ted
Hit the watch on YouTube button...video will play...

Total domination by Dalton Lane Both days! Dude was absolutely in another zip code! We couldn't hook up a regular flat kart on that crazy track and this guy was on a rail with all that HP!!! Amazing race to watch for sure!

Back