UAS at Race-1 Memorial Weekend

sleeve

Andy invited the UAS to be a part of the "Big 1" the Saturday of Memorial Weekend, May 24th. The KUAS has this added to the schedule. I noticed that this weekend is open for the Empire and Upstate guys/gals. We were talking about a few years ago when there were around 20 opens flying around there and am hoping to get a solid showing.

Steve T

We had 21 karts there once. It was crazy. Always a good surface at race 1. But you better be on your short track game!

This track is like a big bowl. It feels like you are driving off a cliff when you leave the grid and drop down into the track. The owner is awesome and does a great job of running in the track and getting the race in, even if it rains. The banking is so steep he has to use 4 wheel drive vehicles to run it in. Really a fun track to run.

Whatever you do dont put your right rear over the top of the banking. You will get a good view of the people that were following you. Great racetrack.

Sorry guys, a lot of personal stuff going on and have been away from Bob's.

Steve,

I can call the race and you can drive my kart for this show??????

Thanks for the offer, but for the everyone's sake (including the crowd) it's best I stay out of it... LOL

No idea on the scratch for the race, usually closer to time Andy does his breakdown. Sounds like interest is there and so may be the $...

Steve T

Back