UAS Pavements Series?? WHY Not?

Been speaking with other UAS drivers etc. And maybe we can get some in put. Why isn't there a UAS pavement series? They're plenty nice pavement tracks
all over. NOT hating on dirt! We race dirt for 35 years and love it. Looking for input?

Thanks

Ya , I'm in North Carolina also I'd be game with mine. later Chuck.
Listen to Taft and the other fella,
A lap and a half and you’d be like your signature,
I’m out… Chuck
Hahaha 🤪

Like the fellas said, it’s freaky fast and tiring. Bad things happen fast on dirt in UAS and happen even faster with concrete walls Jersey Barriers and let’s not forget road rash. Some will be into it, but like Ken said participation would be the bigger factor. Like Chuck most will get out there and find that It ain’t no pony ride.

Last edited:
Taft would be the last person I'd listen to.lol. I believe I have a few years on him. Ya there fast , nowhere near a good super kart on a enduro circuit. Speed has never been a problem it's the sudden stop from over 100 mph ya don't ask. later Chuck.

We raced UAS on asphalt here in Nashville, it wasn't hard on anything but tires. Once you dial in setup it wasn't too bad. Just wasn't much interest, there was I think 4, and that dropped to 2-3 for the rest of the races. Then no one showed up the following year.

You are right, Chuck, RR has higher speed but most tracks has more room. U tried mine at Langley and it is very hard on your body, plus most of these tracks have concrete walls unprotected. JMO

I took my superkart on the 1.2 mile sprint track in Monticello, FL about two weeks ago. The G's were high but not so bad, then again Chuck does have a few years on me 🤣. I'd definitely be down for a UAS pavement series down here. Have a jackshafted Honda crf450r sitting on a CIK chassis ready to win!

Well it's not like I race every week lol. At 67 when I do race I like the 300 2 smoke underneath me for security. lol later Chuck.

The hardest thing I found was to get the push out of the kart. Most people gave up and never showed up again. Two years later and the oval part of the track closed. Later Chuck lol

Back