Ultramax centerforce spindle

Jsouth94

Got my first kart. Should be a centerforce. My first race on it and found the FL spindle bearings were bad. I think i found the right king pin bolt and 3/8 bearings. When i pulled it apart there wasnt any washers or spacers. Is there suppose to be any there?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230801_092222_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230801_092222_Gallery.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20230801_092100_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230801_092100_Gallery.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20230731_231819_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230731_231819_Samsung Internet.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 37
Got my first kart. Should be a centerforce. My first race on it and found the FL spindle bearings were bad. I think i found the right king pin bolt and 3/8 bearings. When i pulled it apart there wasnt any washers or spacers. Is there suppose to be any there?
We had one with a very close set up. We had no washers. The jamb nut and the nut on the bottom held the spindle in place. And to adjust it we just adjust top and bottom nuts. But on most karts have washers top and bottom of spindle. I changed our Ultramax Phaze X over to a similar style quick and easy adjustment

Last edited:
Yeah that looks like a 98 or 99 centerforce the brake caliper bracket will tell the year and model the left front should not have any washers just the jam nuts And the jack bolt The right front should have a stack of washers, camber pills and just a regular bolt for the king pin.

Yeah that looks like a 98 or 99 centerforce the brake caliper bracket will tell the year and model the left front should not have any washers just the jam nuts And the jack bolt The right front should have a stack of washers, camber pills and just a regular bolt for the king pin.
I said caliper I meant master cylinder bracket. Jerry Welch did have a box of spindles and pills for that kart the last time I was up there

Back