Ultramax Rival

cking

Looking at possibly buying a Rival but haven't heard much information on them. What's this kart like? Is this a good kart for Midwest tracks with low bite (Burris tracks)?
What's different about this kart vs exceed or previous model?

Pretty impressed by the results of this new piece ultramax has out, not a lot of people talking about it. But I'd like to say its one of the best they have put on the market in some time

Thanks for the input guys. I ended up going another route but the Rival does look like a nice kart.

Best kart they have put out in a long time! Extremely free and carries a lot of speed, even when you "miss it" a little. This chassis is much softer than previous models. I have rode one at K3 karting in IL and sat on pole at the Dorsey Memorial last year with the small tube kart. I am originally from IN, so know that area well. Feel free to call or text if you need any info!

Eric Askren

I agree with this ^^^ have not had a issue with mine at any track so far. Best turning kart Umax has put out in awhile reminds me of the blaze octane you will not be disappointed. Very easy to work with also and when you do hit it dead on she will roll that’s for sure

Back