Unlimited All-Stars

Im looking to get a UAS series started in my area.I have the go a head from Mark Bergfelt of the Unlimited All-Stars to start it and some tracks wanting me to bring the series to there tracks.
If anyone interested in running this series get a hold of me on here or my cell at (607) 353-5353

Im still working on some tracks in or around Vermont and Eastern NY.

Tracks will be as of now
Dodge City Speedway, Cobleskill NY. June 13th 2014
Caroga Creek Raceway, Ephratah NY.July 25th 2014
Turkey Trot Raceway, Fort Edward NY. not sure of date yet.

Engines include
2 cycles
Limited modified 4 cycles
Open animal
open clone

Thanks
Bill Brock
TRI-STATE NORTH UAS

Wouldn't engines included be anything uas legal? The way you word it sounds like its not uas rule. Just a constructive critisism. Good luck with series.

Im looking to get a UAS series started in my area.I have the go a head from Mark Bergfelt of the Unlimited All-Stars to start it and some tracks wanting me to bring the series to there tracks.
If anyone interested in running this series get a hold of me on here or my cell at (607) 353-5353

Im still working on some tracks in or around Vermont and Eastern NY.

Tracks will be as of now
Dodge City Speedway, Cobleskill NY. June 13th 2014
Caroga Creek Raceway, Ephratah NY.July 25th 2014
Turkey Trot Raceway, Fort Edward NY. not sure of date yet.

Engines include
2 cycles
Limited modified 4 cycles
Open animal
open clone

Thanks
Bill Brock
TRI-STATE NORTH UAS
Your engine rules do not conform to UAS engine rules.

That post makes more sense in the NE track forum guys. We all know what rules are rules in this section (or general idea. Lol). Not everyone in the area might be as informed on what engines can run in UAS hense why he clarified somewhat. Good luck Bill hope you get some takers up norf there.

Keep plugging away. You'll get it done eventually. That is because the fact is that the Unlimited types are (as a rule) the most interesting of all kart races.

Ok
Got all the dates done just waiting on one track to get back to me.

Tracks are
Dodge City Speedway
Turkey Trot Raceway
Caroga Creek Raceway
OVRP

Thanks
Bill Brock
TRI-STATE NORTH UAS
(607) 353-5353

Last edited:
Good Luck with the new region Bill !! Would be nice if the USNY and the TRI-STATE NORTH UAS could get together for a late summer or fall classic show together. USNY-UAS #B17

Back