Unrestricted clone hp

Popatopracing

What kind of power does a clone unrestricted make on gas and alky and arka or wka is better. Looking to put one in my kids snowmobile thanks

Looking to buy a used motor just want to know a ball park caint make up my mind if I should get a open clone just want something reliable. And with more pep then a honda gx120

If you want good reliability you probably don't want too go beyond 14-15hp (easily done on a 6.5 Clone) and you should go with a billet rod and aftermarket flywheel. JMO

Ok we'll Thera a lot of unrestricted motors forsale on this site so that's what kind of power there making 10 to 14 hp. Or would that be a motor with mor mods

Depending on the dyno you will hear numbers between 9- 14 hp on gas again alot has to do with the correction factor. I would think a akra b.s. legal clone would be plenty taking the place of a 120 and pretty reliable too. Jmo

Depending on the dyno you will hear numbers between 9- 14 hp on gas again alot has to do with the correction factor. I would think a akra b.s. legal clone would be plenty taking the place of a 120 and pretty reliable too. Jmo
Just a 'note/caution' however...If going into a snowmobile, I shall guess that oil changes are Not going 2b your top priority. Therefore, I highly recommend using 'top' grade oil and maybe even a Billet Rod! JMO

Back