us41 go karting lake village IN money! $500 money!

RONDOBONDO

You know the drill The class with the most karts gets the ca$h $$$500 to win for the class with most karts. Role call get them karts ready

Let's make up r minds what class we r going to put the moneyput for . Let's not leave it at s guessing game ! I would put the money up for clone heavy it has been the class of the field every weekend .

I don't know what the big deal is. Rondo been an excellent pr guy this yr for lake village. It's obvious he is trying to do everything he can to make racers happy.
$500 to the biggest class is a good way to get karters involved. If you don't want to have clones get the money, you as a racer can call your buddies and round up friends.
Only issue I seen rondo, if you make an announcement, stick to it. If it's $500 to biggest class then that's what it is, don't try to please every single person. Either way any money added is a bonus to the racers.

It would be nice to spread the money around between the classes. Just give a heads up I'm sure any class would show up for $500. If they know it's for them js.

I don't know what the big deal is. Rondo been an excellent pr guy this yr for lake village. It's obvious he is trying to do everything he can to make racers happy.
$500 to the biggest class is a good way to get karters involved. If you don't want to have clones get the money, you as a racer can call your buddies and round up friends.
Only issue I seen rondo, if you make an announcement, stick to it. If it's $500 to biggest class then that's what it is, don't try to please every single person. Either way any money added is a bonus to the racers.
Thanks Dylin

Back