Venom Preps

LooksLikeFun

Where can I get a quart of venom blue and a qt of red looking to give these a try and is the venom redhot the same as the venom red?

Holy Crap, 100.00 for 1 qt of Red and 1 quart of Blue??? Thats just crazy...I don't think I want to try it that bad.

go to your local dealer and purchase it, you'll get a better deal
quart of each is 85.00 total, it would suck for Venom to advertise it cheaper than suggested retail.
I have used Venom since it started in Ward kartings shop, and retail today isnt much more than then

go to your local dealer and purchase it, you'll get a better deal
quart of each is 85.00 total, it would suck for Venom to advertise it cheaper than suggested retail.
I have used Venom since it started in Ward kartings shop, and retail today isnt much more than then

That included shipping.

the stuff works, the red is a more concentrated conditioner and should last quite a while. it is included with the $$$ starter kit NOT the saturday night package, therefore pink for $20/qt would be what your looking for.

NO...but I can tell u it dont work around here....oranges are slippery..and Peanuts got good bite.......LOL

NO...but I can tell u it dont work around here....oranges are slippery..and Peanuts got good bite.......LOL

Are you saying Venom doesnt work in your area?

Remember when you were buying Venom and re-labeling it as your own?

the stuff works, the red is a more concentrated conditioner and should last quite a while.

exactly...!!!

If you want to cut or diluted... it's far cheaper to do it yourself. That way you will know what you really have...

Quart of Red goes a long ways.

probably not...LOL...way to high priced....ours with shipping is 2qts at $70.....
My local dealer sells it for 30 a quart but he is an hour away. I don't understand why some dealers can sell it at 30 a quart and others wants 55 a quart...talking about losing business. 70 for both shipped is very fair..who is your guy?

My local dealer sells it for 30 a quart but he is an hour away. I don't understand why some dealers can sell it at 30 a quart and others wants 55 a quart...talking about losing business. 70 for both shipped is very fair..who is your guy?

Thats his own prep, not Venom

Thats his own prep, not Venom
my local dealers sell it for 30 a quart but like I said he is an hr away so I know its cheapers then 55 a quart I was quoted. well It was 55 for red and 30 or 35 for blue but 100 shipped is a bit much. I heard it was good stuff is why I was going to give it a try but at that price I'll pass, it's to late in the season.

Ouch...

Kyle is right- the original Red Hot is very potent, and lasts quite a while. For people on a budget who use tires for several races, it is a great conditioner that builds a good amount of bite.

ygiveing out false information....I never have re labeled a thing and have never sold any other products that were not mixed with my own products that I purchase....that is legal and will always be...so I would suggest you get facts strait....

Back