Venom Preps

my local dealers sell it for 30 a quart but like I said he is an hr away so I know its cheapers then 55 a quart I was quoted. well It was 55 for red and 30 or 35 for blue but 100 shipped is a bit much. I heard it was good stuff is why I was going to give it a try but at that price I'll pass, it's to late in the season.

$55 a quart for the red and $30 for blue is racer price. And $15 to ship is really reasonable, giving the fact that your are shipping a liquid. It also beats driving an hour 1 way.....

Venom Juice Tyre Stimulant is the real deal.... it will be taking off in the midwest not only in the southeast as it is uprising faster than anticipated......

$55 a quart for the red and $30 for blue is racer price. And $15 to ship is really reasonable, giving the fact that your are shipping a liquid. It also beats driving an hour 1 way.....

Venom Juice Tyre Stimulant is the real deal.... it will be taking off in the midwest not only in the southeast as it is uprising faster than anticipated......
Racer Price?? they charge people who race more then normal? I'm not sure I get that one sorry.

There is dealer and racer price, been that way forever. Works the same way at Wal-Mart, they aren't going to sell you a product for what they pay for it...

ygiveing out false information....I never have re labeled a thing and have never sold any other products that were not mixed with my own products that I purchase....that is legal and will always be...so I would suggest you get facts strait....
When Eric was at ATTL you were buying gallons of Venom, mixing it and selling it as your own, and its my guess what you have now is a copy of Venom
That is FACT

This is true, the venom red hot has always been more expensive, even back when Eric Rendleman ran the Venom line it was around $50 for a quart of the red hot. I have always thought of the venom preps sort of like track tac preps, but with a little variance in the chemicals. WHat i mean is, the red hot is sort of like track tac tire tuff, and is close to the same price as tire tuff. The venom blue is like GK1 Blue, the Venom black is like Black Sand, you get the point. Of course they arent the same preps, but they compare to those preps, and are made by the same company, ATTL, which is Track Tac.

Anyone trying to learn, this is incorrect.

That is right. Venom Red is very similar to the TT Tire Tuff MINT, not the Tire Tuff. They are two separate chemicals. Both Mint and Red are for the same application, not quite the same but behave similarly.

That is right. Venom Red is very similar to the TT Tire Tuff MINT, not the Tire Tuff. They are two separate chemicals. Both Mint and Red are for the same application, not quite the same but behave similarly.

You are right, i did leave out the mint part, sorry for the mistake. Thank you for putting that out there

Weddle Racing

i dont worry about whats in all the name brand preps, they are trusted, proven and used by many with good results. Its the homemade stuff i dont mess with, no offense to you. Send me a sample of your prep, ill try it this weekend at the local track and if i like how it does, ill buy a gallon and may continue to buy it. I may have only been racing karts since last april, but that is every single weekend that wasnt rained out, sometimes both days each weekend, 2 classes each day most time. Thats alot of track time if you think about it, more than most people get when starting out. And there werent very many that were rained out around here. Iv been fortunate enough to have a pretty good start and pretty good luck racing locally, the bigger shows is where i need to improve my game more lol. I seem to get a little lost at those big races sometimes, like you seen at Liberty this yr. Not new to racing, just kart racing

How many more threads are you going to post this in, just to try to make someone look bad or discredit someone over a simple mistake? Useless information doesnt help anyone either

More accurate data

Where can I get a quart of venom blue and a qt of red looking to give these a try and is the venom redhot the same as the venom red?

Red is the same as Red Hot.
The shipping on 2 quarts should be about $15 to $20 depending on where it is being delivered in the lower 48 states.
There should be no hazmat charges because all the products are exempt.
This is true for Venom Juice and Track Tac.
http://venomjuice.com/store is one place to order it. JC Specialty also stocks it.
Calling Kevin Bishop is the best way to get more information.

All the best,
Randy

Also depending on your location it may be cheaper to get it through us. We are located in Indiana.

Chop Cutz
Venom Juice
Porkchop,
(812)-447-3306

Back