Venom Soak vs TT Topaz

PrimeTime

What is the difference between these two preps when they are being using as a softner?

Outside of softening is there a difference in added bite between the two?

Thanks

I believe the difference is in the amount each one softens per wipe, and how much bite each one is capable of making. I know the Venom Soak is a very aggressive prep, made to soften and to build bite for low bite tracks or tracks with heavy moisture. I dont have alot of experience with Topaz but i do believe it is primarily a softener and is not as aggressive as the Soak. One of the track tac guys could tell you more about the Topaz im sure, but the Venom line of preps is primarily what i use.

My experience with TT Topaz compared to other "Softeners" is that it provides more bite than most, but does not soften as aggressively per wipe. If you're using it to soften and add bite over the course of a week then I think it does the job the description on the can says. If you need a quick bite prep it will work well, but if you need a quick softening prep it might not be aggressive enough. I've used it with and without a hotbox and the results are the same, plenty of bite but not the amount of softening that you can get from other preps. However, it does not destroy the tire nearly as much as most others if at all. I have no experience with the new version of Venom Soak, but a couple of years ago it was very, very aggressive more so than TT Topaz.

CA

The Soak and the Topaz has some similar characteristics but they also have their differences. The Soak is designed in the Venom Juice line to be a good between product for Goat and Blue. The Topaz was deigned as a replacement for goat

Back