VUAS $500 to win GUARANTEED PLUS 100% Payback at Tri County Kartway 5/24/14

kart51

The third VUAS race will be at Tri County Kartway with a guaranteed $500 to the winner that is being put up by the track itself. Entry is $45 and 100% of that is also going back to the racers. There will be parking Friday night 5-9. Saturday gates open at 7am and practice starts at 9. Reserved parking is available.

There is also a $1000 to win limited class and several other money classes.

Track address is:
4173 hwy 222 east
Kenly N.C. 27542

If you have any questions about the UAS race, call or text me at 804-387-2909.
If you need reserved parking or have other questions call Scotty Hales at 252-314-5038.

Starting to look bad for me. Too busy during weekdays and last weekend we were unable to find what the problem is. I´ll try since I finish soccer season (coaching) but I am not sure if I´ll have time to fix it. We´ll see.

Ight boys wheres every body at me an dad (russell Kirby) r gona be at try county with the two Hondas who's all going

I won´t be there. Went through carb again just in case and it is fine. Last week I replaced ignition rotor but I was so unlucky that the one i got from old ones we got didn´t work, it wouldn´t even start, so we put the one we had before and try after my asphalt race at Langley. It was missing even worst than before, this time at just 10,000 roms. I´ll try this weekend with another rotor. anyother thing was checked and is fine. We even rechecked timing just in case it moved. Good luck to everyone ove there. I hope I can at least make it to Capital City for the 1/4 point race before I travel to Spain for my summer break.

Back