wankle Aixro

So who's the lucky fellow who stole the Aixro Xr50 wankle off EBay for less than 3000?

Yeah BH I was just going to say best offer accepted was less than $3k & perhaps that was a updated model & another sold for under $3700 but appeared to be an earlier gen But that said I'd take a 61hp "Set ON KILL" SUDAM or Komet 135 - JMHO

Last edited:
Yeah BH I was just going to say best offer accepted was less than $3k & perhaps that was a updated model & another sold for under $3700 but appeared to be an earlier gen But that said I'd take a 61hp "Set ON KILL" SUDAM or Komet 135 - JMHO

61 hp sudam or k35 does not exist on this planet. But I agree if it did I'd want one also

61 hp sudam or k35 does not exist on this planet. But I agree if it did I'd want one also
TR - I probably shouldn't have quoted that figure my error bc everyone's dyno is different & there's no fixed constant on all the variables...... BUT notwithstanding that being said if Buller & Collins & Riley & others are printing out dyno sheets from their shops of 55 - 59 hp to their 160lb jockey customers & they're being beat by half a track and motored right past on the straight aways with 235lb jockey's then .... I'd venture to guess we r putting out at least a few hp more with our OEM cases. We r planning to try one of ur riggs even though it will cost us just to know first hand IF we can get more out of ur rig's bottom end than the OEM bottom case halves or what exactly the HP or other advantages are for the dollar difference. And yes from what I've research u make a very affordable upgrade. But that want we to MEASURE/TEST ourselves. Hey it's mostly all in the porting & setup notwithstanding a good jockey & good fortune & a little wind at ur back - JMHO :p

Last edited:
Well I think my little K30 can out run a wankle. Maybe not with me behind the wheel but a more exp. racer could like say Mike Nicosia. But then again it ain't no little 135 anymore either.

Frankie

Well I think my little K30 can out run a wankle. Maybe not with me behind the wheel but a more exp. racer could like say Mike Nicosia. But then again it ain't no little 135 anymore either.

Frankie

A stock one maybe, you'll have your hands full with a modified alky wankle. them bad boys run.

Started pole next to a wankle on alky last season, lapped everyone in the field but one. When hooked they book !!! Happy Birthday Ron...

Amen to BIG BLOCKS Yammy LOL.. U've got my vote...bust that wankle upside it's little head. :p

Frankie

Last edited:
Yammy - you tell them Renntech German Wankles to come get some OPEN ported 34mm slide atomized alky 146cc BIG BLOCK boot'e & to pack their pretzel bun & frankfurter lunch.....
bc it ain't gonna be all mai tais and yahtzee... ;p

A stock one maybe, you'll have your hands full with a modified alky wankle. them bad boys run.

Last edited:
Well they may have a track advantage on me right now but I will figure it out up here. Just got to get my tires and setup right and then i will take the panties of my little K30 and air her out. And if I can't get'em with that then I guess it will be time to move up to running the 250 rotary valve. :D

Frankie

I will by the end of the year I'm sure. But I'm still not convinced that a K30 isn't competitive anymore. I have seen 125's still winning. The wankle is not unbeatable so I will stay with what I have for now. But I will be working on the 250 in the near future.

Yammy - PM me
How fast u want that K-30 ? It is indeed still competitive and will give that dwankle all that it wants & then some. It's alot less expensive to max out that K-30 then starting over. Plus the K-30 is a real kart engine. PM ME & tell me all about it & what u r willing to do or not do.

I will by the end of the year I'm sure. But I'm still not convinced that a K30 isn't competitive anymore. I have seen 125's still winning. The wankle is not unbeatable so I will stay with what I have for now. But I will be working on the 250 in the near future.

Last edited:
My K30 is at 154cc just as it is. I have no doubt about it being fast. Got the Buller duals on it now. I just need to work on setup and tires. Oh yeah my driving skills too. I am not worried about it not being fast enough I seen my dad win many races on this same engine. I just wonder what the cutoff is going to be on engines. I think in a few years you will see 500cc 2strokes on karts. Where is the cutoff lol. For me I will keep what I got.

Frankie

I figured u had extra cc's from how u were a talk'n but its the port job I was hinting towards but I got u that ur good enough, but if not it's only $100 bucks s/h to see what else the old girl has left in the tank. JMHO :p

My K30 is at 154cc just as it is. I have no doubt about it being fast. Got the Buller duals on it now. I just need to work on setup and tires. Oh yeah my driving skills too. I am not worried about it not being fast enough I seen my dad win many races on this same engine. I just wonder what the cutoff is going to be on engines. I think in a few years you will see 500cc 2strokes on karts. Where is the cutoff lol. For me I will keep what I got.

Frankie

Last edited:
Back