wankle Aixro

since we r talkin about k-30s do any of u fellas know of any xtra big cranks that r still out there that r like a 58.5 or 59.5 stroke i could b wrong but

I have 4 complete cranks for K30. Got enough stuff to build 4 more K30. My dad was a bit of collector when it came to K30's.

Back to the wankle discussion lol

Frankie

poor little wankel only 294 cc smaller than a 305 briggs, has to weigh the same as a 450 cc or 500 cc, then the 154 cc weighs only 384 lbs so why are you picking on the little wankel and I wouldnt take no less then 5500 for mine so who ever got one for 3000 stole it but the older models didnt have a rev limiter they had some problems with flywheel magnets I believe until the rev limiter was installed

Well I think my little K30 can out run a wankle. Maybe not with me behind the wheel but a more exp. racer could like say Mike Nicosia. But then again it ain't no little 135 anymore either.

Frankie
do you know anyone with k30 parts, I have an older k29/30 motor that has ran out of piston sizes and I was wanting to rebuild it or fit it with another type piston. Do you have any suggestions?

do you know anyone with k30 parts, I have an older k29/30 motor that has ran out of piston sizes and I was wanting to rebuild it or fit it with another type piston. Do you have any suggestions?

Some were sleeving them down to a 54mm bore and running Sudam piston. Now Burris is making 59-59.5mm pistons for them. You could send the cylinder to KustomKraft and have them resleeve and Nikasil at 59.5mm and never bore it again. Those engines used the same rod that is in the Sudams so you have rods as well. The down side is finding old stock crank halves.

Back